When you bet on a single player in a football match, unpredictable events may cause him to be substituted. With the Super Sub promo from William Hill, your wager will automatically carry over to his replacement and remain active at the original odds.
This deal is only active for matches in certain leagues that are televised on specific channels or networks. You can take advantage of Super Sub for all contests in:
- English Premier League shown on Sky Sports or BT Sport
- English Champions League shown on BT Sport
- English Football League shown on Sky Sports
- Scottish Premier League shown on Sky Sports or BT Sport
- FA Cup shown on BBC or BT Sport
- League Cup shown on Sky Sports
- Scottish FA Cup shown on Sky Sports
- La Liga shown on Sky Sports
- Some UEFA Europa League matches shown on several channels
Importantly, Super Sub is not in effect during international football matches.
There’s nothing too complex about taking advantage of this deal. Simply make your pre-game single and multiple selections like normal. Whenever any player whom you put money on is replaced in the course of a game, your bets on that individual will transfer over to the new player without your having to do anything more.
Promotional Fine Print
This is a very profitable opportunity for anyone looking to back their favorite players with their own hard-earned cash. It only makes sense that certain types of betting are restricted:
- In-Play markets aren’t eligible for Super Sub
- Cashed In bets are removed from consideration under this offer
- The maximum win from any online Super Sub wager is £10,000
In case there are any disagreements that relate to this promotion, the info presented at www.soccerway.com shall be considered the final arbiter of all disputes.