When you place a winning wager on one of a few weekly selected games at William Hill, you’ll get 25% added to your winnings if there are four or more goals in the game.
The schedule of qualifying games is announced about a week in advance on the Will Hill website and contains around a dozen contests. Make your winning Match Betting, Both Teams to Score, or Match Result & Both Teams to Score wager, and then keep your eye on the final score. If there are four or more goals scored in the game you bet on, then you’ll get 25% of your profits awarded to you as a free bet.
Your free bet will hit your account by midday the following day, and you’ll have seven days to use it before it expires.
Promotional Fine Print
Familiarize yourself with the rules of the 4 Means More offer so that you can take the maximum possible advantage of it:
- The 25% free bet is calculated based only on the profit portion of your wager, not the stakeback part.
- 4 Means More is only available on single bets, not accas or other multiples.
- For the purposes of this promotion, it’s the score after 90 minutes that counts, excluding extra or penalty time.
- The largest possible free bet under this deal is £100.
- You can win multiple free bet bonuses, but all such free bets from the same game will be combined and issued as a single free bet with a value no more than £100.
- In Play and Cashed In bets don’t qualify.
- Minimum odds of 1.2 (1/5) are necessary to book any winnings from this promotion.
- Wagers placed using free bets aren’t eligible for 4 Means More.
Read our complete review of the William Hill promo code here.