When you place a five-fold or greater accumulator bet at William Hill, you can get your money back if just one of your picks fails you. This refund will be issued in the form of a free bet.
This deal only applies to straight accumulators consisting of five or more selections. It’s active across all sports at William Hill although only certain types of bets are valid. Each component of your overall accumulator must feature odds of 1/5 (1.2) or higher apart from certain football leagues for which this provision is waived. Among the contests that don’t require any minimum odds are those taking place in the English Premier League, UEFA Champions League, German Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga Primera and most other well-known European football leagues.
If your wager meets the conditions of the Acca Five Insurance, your free bet will be credited to your account by noon on the day after the last competition in your acca ticket has settled. Free bets issued according to these provisions are valid for seven days.
Promotional Fine Print
There are tons of limitations, restrictions and other conditions associated with Acca Five Insurance. Some of the most important ones are:
- The maximum free bet awarded is £/€50.
- You can only receive one Acca Five Insurance free bet per day.
- Cashed In and In Play bets don’t qualify.
- For Each Way wagers, only the win portion counts for this promotion.
- Any Accumulator you place using a free bet is excluded from receiving Acca Five Insurance.
- If your accumulator contains selections that are voided or postponed, thus making your ticket contain fewer than five valid contests, then your bet won’t be eligible for this deal.
Read our review of the William Hill free bet offer here.